Wednesday, September 14, 2011

We are of the same

WE ARE OF THE SAME
Just because I speak different language from yours
smell different senses,aromas
have a darker skin tone
More tolerant and appreciative
raised from a different childhood
walk my own unique walk
I know what I want
I know why I am here
I am no different from you
NO i have no limited level of thinking;
I lived in the past
tried to drag myself to the present
I failed to live in the future
in the future because;
I am in such misery ;I don't see open doors to my future
you are not different from me
we all have red blood,
we both have eyes and ears
a brain to think ,to analyze and to understand
we both have same features
Yes we may eat food that is not of the same,
but yes we are equal,have feelings ,strengths and weaknesses:
You are so selfish and self-full
so stubborn you don't even want to know me.
you are so mean and bitter
you judge me by the tone of my voice
you judge me by the darkness of my beautifully dark skin
I am not here because it was my dream ,
but it is my life now ;so why don't you accept it
because we are both human beings
a percular nation
created by one God
JESUS CHRIST !!!

2 comments:

  1. I got inspired while watching one of the films that were screened at film festivaland I just wrote it there and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful Lindi... Do you have one of your own images to accompany it? You are such a deep thinker... please make and share more of you on your blog! Inspiring stuff.

    ReplyDelete