Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My type of photography is documentary photography and fashion on location .I have decided to specialize in these two because I love being outdoors and photographing things the way they are with no photoshop enhancement .I do not like to tell people what to do especially in documentary , it is about telling the story of every day lives of disadvantaged people .I want them to know that there is someone who cares about them even if they are poor,sick whatever the circumstances they have and that person is God .I feel that they need someone whom they can trust or put their hopes on.

fashion on location I believe is a way of showing my artistic side where i can get a chance to do weird things ,like putting a lot of make up on a model and dressing them in a unique and agey way at a not so familiar location .

flickr.com
15/02/2011


open-eye-photographer
15/02/2011
















2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your BLOG_ I love the honesty of your writing on the purpose of YOUR blog. Can I just suggest that you think about repositioning your slideshow somewhere at the top end of your page, so that us readers do not have to scroll [some of us are so lazy] to see your amazing images... this is so exciting_ BOL [best of luck]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to say I am finding it hard to read the beautifully articulated blog purpose_ please consider a different colour. :-)

    ReplyDelete